Nanchang, the third largest city is the capital of Jiangxi Province. It is located in the central province of Jiangxi Province. Nanchang is a major railway hub as it strategically connects the prosperous East and South China.
- Lushan Mountain: The Mountain located in the northern part of Jiangxi Province is a popular mountain in China. The place is a famous scenic zone and an ideal resort with beautiful waterfalls and charming sea of clouds.
- Poyang Lake: It is the largest fresh water lake in China. It is a fantastic place for sight-seeing for its marvelous mountains.
- Ba Da Shanren Memorial Hall: It is the former residence of Ba Da Shanren who is a master of Chinese Landscape Painting in the early Qing Dynasty.
- Shangri –La Hotel: A 4-star hotel offering great 473 guest rooms and suites. You can enjoy breathtaking views of Ganijang River and landscape riverside from every room.
- Galactic Peace International Hotel: The hotel is located in Xihu district, Nanchang. A 4-star hotel offering free Wi-Fi and other amenities.
- Swiss Grand: Located in the heart of the city’s business district. It is ideal for business and leisure travelers.
- Yue: Along with traditional Chinese cuisine, you get authentic Cantonese dishes amidst a welcoming ambience.
- Feast: You can have interactive dining experience with its open kitchens.
- Fish with Bamboo and Ham shreds: It is a colorful and salty dish.
- Egg with Brown sauce: The eggs taste great with the color of a tiger’s fur.
- Braised chicken legs: The meat is salty with a slight sweet and sour taste.
Nanchang Airport can be reached through many Chinese cities. Get around the place with buses or taxis.